TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HEXEAL CHEMICALS
Orders are accepted on the understanding that these conditions of sale are accepted by the buyer.
1. None of the products sold by Hexeal Chemicals are intended for human or animal consumption unless otherwise clearly stated, and are not for use in the preparation of medicine or food without prior approval.
2. Goods will only be sold to people over the age of 18. The buyer acknowledges that they are over the legal age in their country or territory required to buy or handle any goods supplied.
3. Due to the nature of our products we work with authorities including the Police, the Home Office and HM Customs and Excise to restrict chemicals wherever necessary. If we have any suspicion that a customer, be they commercial or private, may be using our products for illicit purposes we will report all instances to the relevant authority.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to request and/or download MSDS on any products purchased online.
5. All information contained within our literature both online and offline (this includes, but is not limited to prices, product specifications, stock levels and delivery estimations) are subject to alteration without notice. At our discretion any substantial changes, such as price increase or change in product specifications, will be notified before dispatch.
6. Any advice or recommendation given by the seller, its employees or its agents relating to the use of the goods is supplied in good faith, but it is for the buyer to satisfy himself as to the suitability of the goods for his own particular purpose.
7. The goods are sold under the condition that liability for any personal injury or damage whatsoever to any property, real or personal, arising from the handling or use will in all cases remain with the handler or user.
8. Purchases are made on condition that all substances will be handled in a safe manner by competent persons.
9. The use of any goods sold are solely the responsibility of the purchaser, especially the use of our technical / industrial grade chemicals.
10. Hexeal Chemicals holds no responsibility for the applications of our products once they have left our premises. We use third party couriers to distribute our products. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered on time, we cannot hold any responsibility for goods once they have been dispatched.
11. Chemicals that are classified as Reprotoxic Cat 1A or 1B and appear in Part 3 of Annex VI to Regulation No 1272/2008 (including Regulation No 790/2009, as amended) shall be sold for Professional / Business use only.
12. The material displayed on this listing is owned & licensed by www.hexchem.co.uk. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look & graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
13. Neither we or any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, completeness or suitability of the information & materials found or offered on this listing for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors & we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. All our products are labeled in accordance with the new European regulations for Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP). Details can be found at 'http://www.hse.gov.uk/ghs/eureg.htm'
COMPLAINTS POLICY FOR HEXEAL CHEMICALS
The company is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our customer service and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with disabilities and special needs.
To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint:
Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 2 business days.
We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with The company, we urge you to telephone our Customer Service in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
Complaints made to the company are overseen by our customer service management. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 15 Business Days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask Customer Service Management to escalate your complaint to senior management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management representative available to address the complaint as soon as possible (depending on availability).
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 10 business days.